Heater Safety Inspection
The benefits of having a Heater Safety Inspected are:
- Extend the life of your system. (neglect is a major cause of break downs)
- Cut down on energy usage. (a neglected unit consumes more energy)
- Prevent break downs during the winter chill.
- Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
At Advanced Comfort Technology we provide our customers with a 6 month Trouble Free guarantee* with all of our Heater Safety Inspections. *(If the system breaks down within the 6 month period we will waive the Diagnostic charge.)
Heating Tune-up and Safety Check includes:
- Check furnace safety controls.
- Inspect pilot/ignition controls.
- Inspect burner for maximum efficiency.
- Inspect for gas leaks at furnace.
- Measure heating efficiency.
- Inspect electrical connections.
- Air filter will be replaced or cleaned if needed.
- Clean and check thermostat calibration.
- Test gas valve operation.
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks.
- Check flue for proper operation.
- Check for excessive noise or vibration.
- Lubricate parts as needed.
- Replace batteries in home's carbon monoxide detectors.
- Provide inspection report and advise customer.
The Cost for all this is only $105.00
To return to the Products & Services page use the link in the right sidebar.